She has been traveling the world sharing her passion for movement, spirituality, love and humour with students, other performers, artists and humans all over the world in masterclasses, shows and creative projects.
She has been described as the “Pole Fairy” and you will understand this once you meet her.
Her classes are uplifting, empowering and make people feel comfortable and confident in their own skin. She is a firm believer that everyone is different, everyone will tell a different story with their body and in their dancing and she embraces this in her classes.
This impact she has on students she teaches, has led her to win titles such as; Pole Idol 2013 and the “Representin” Award Most Positive Role Model in the Pole Community in both 2014 and 2016.
Some of her career highlights so far have been competing and judging among the pole community, performing in shows and events all around the world. Relating to this journey, she has been featured in various blogs and documentaries such as ESPN Sport Channel, Ellen de Generes Show. She hopes that she will be able to continue adding to this list in the future and is excited to see where life takes her next.
Modeling for unique photoshoots and photographers all around the world is an other one of the multiple tasks of this creative soul . Marion collaborates for original projects such in fashion, music, videography and other collaborations with artists of any kind.
Not only is she very dedicated to teaching, performing and modeling but she is also a strong business woman. She helped to create and expand the company Milan Pole Dance Studio. She is currently working on more business ideas and concepts too so stay tuned to see what Marion will have to offer in the future!”
“How do I feel when I dance? Alive”
- French Pole Championship 2nd Place, 2010.
- Pole World Cup 3rd Place, 2011.
- French Pole Dance Champion, 2012.
- IPC World Championship 3rd Place, 2012.
- Pole Idol 2013
- “Representin” Award Most Positive Role Model in the Pole Community 2014 and 2016.
- “Show me” at Friedrichstadt-Palast Berlin, 2013-2014.
- “The Trip” for GOP Show concept, Winter 2015.
- “Ladies Night” for GOP Show Concept, 2016. Closing ceremony Mountain Bike World Championship, 2016.
- “Kavuum” for GOP Show Concept, Summer 2019.
- “Ali de la Liberta” Andrea Bocelli, Lajatico. July 2019.
- “Impulse” for GOP Show Concept, Hannover season 2020.